WHY CHOOSE RENDITIONS GOLF COURSE AS YOUR TOURNAMENT VENUE?
Renditions Golf Course can accommodate both large and small outings for 24 to 144 players and will customize your outing to your special needs and wants to make it a Legendary Grand Slam Experience!
“We just held the Annual Colea Golf Classic for the third time at Renditions. We fielded 156 players. The course was perfect. The staff is so polite and attentive. Renditions continues to be a superb experience.” – Tom Breen 6/10/15
What we offer to all of our Tournament Coordinators
- Professional PGA Tournament Management
- 18-hole venue unlike any other / Hole Replicas of Major Championship Golf
- Competitive tournament price packages to help align with your goals & needs
- Comprehensive Food and Beverage packages
- One-Stop-Shop for Tournament Merchandise, Hole-N-1’s options, Awards and general fully stocked golf shop customer shopping
- Exceptional customer services for your guests and players
- Tournament Pairings, Cart Signs, Registration Equipment, GPS Advertising, Proximities, Live Leader board Scoring, Rule sheets, etc
- Custom golf teaching clinics and seminars
- Practice Facilities for long and short game
- Banquet Facilities that can accommodate 200 guests and grill room with 70 guest occupancy
- Banquet Facilities with all nessacary projection and presentation equipment
Renditions have what you need to make your 2019 event successful!
Book now for a legendary experience!
A Unique Place to Entertain
Renditions is uniquely equipped to meet the needs and expectations of those who plan golf outings and banquets for groups of up to 200 people. Our “outing friendly” approach allows groups as small as twenty players to reserve a shotgun start for any day of the week, up to one year in advance. We never charge premium rates for outings and would never require our guests to purchase a minimum amount of food or merchandise. Renditions offers a wide selection of tournament awards and gift packages.
And, of course, Renditions offers our guests an unparalleled opportunity to walk “inside the ropes” and experience the thrills and challenges of golf’s major championships. From the brook-lined par four where Bobby Jones completed his Grand Slam to the infamous island green of golf’s “fifth major”, each hole is its own unique chapter in the story of golf. For more information, please fill out our online inquiry form or contact David Long via email at email@example.com or by calling him at 888-451-4144.